Saturday 7 July 2012

TOY SALES


Dear Mummy,

I'm not sure if you intentionally tried to hide the fact, that there are mid-year, giant toy sales currently occurring in those big shiny shops which you try hard to bypass.  As you probably overlooked these major events by mistake, I'm writing to advise you, that it's not too late to purchase goods and avoid a massive impending disaster.  


To guide you in this quest, I have now surveyed the catalogues, studied the brochures and compiled a list of all the toys required and desired.  Having investigated our options, there are some terrific deals both in store and available online.  Please also note that we are leading up to that inevitable Christmas period and there are some fantastic, no deposit, layby options for you to consider.   

Mummy, I am now old enough to realise that the fat, bearded, jolly man in the red suit must only be able to carry a couple of presents for every child in the world and which leaves the rest up to you and Daddy.  The choice was too hard though, so I have put in an order for one of everything.


Thanks in advance, for fulfilling my dreams and wishes.


Love Linc xoxo


P.S.  Please also be advised that I have now forwarded these brochures to Ollie for his perusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...