Thursday 26 July 2012

A WEET-BIX KID

Dear Mummy,
 
I think I have a competitive edge over most of those professional athletes on the Weet-Bix commercials.

Stephanie Gilmore only manages three Weet-Bix in the morning.   Even Ollie, who's only three and half years old, does four.

Brett Lee reckons he does seven.  Sheesh! I was knocking that back a year ago.


Tim Cahill does an impressive nine.  That's pretty awesome because I also do nine.  The difference is Mummy, I've only just turned two years old.

I'm certain this all signifies that I'm destined to become some sort of superhuman, omnipotent, extraordinary athlete when I grow up.

What can I say?  I'm an Aussie kid.  I'm a Weet-Bix kid.


Mummy, I bet you're so proud of me for eating professional athletes under the table at the age of two! 

Love Linc xoxo

P.S.  I prefer mine straight up, in a bucket, with loads of milk and a shovel.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...