Sunday 1 July 2012

MR POTATO HEAD

Dear Mummy,

What sort of cruel world do we live in?  Is this payback for taking a few liberties on my birthday the other day?  Is this a bad joke or just cruel and unusual punishment?

Mummy, you know I normally love Mr Potato Head, both in the Toy Story movies and as little, cute, adorable plastic toys.  Well, I just wanted to let you know that you have now severely ruined my love for potato heads forever!  That giant potato head thing, that you and Daddy call a birthday present, is the scariest creature I've ever come across.

Big, bad Mr Potato Head creeps me out as he stares at me with those intimidating, angry eyes.  Unexpectedly he erupts into deranged movements.  Suddenly he begins to wobble his legs, wriggle his ears and flap his big lanky arms about madly, like he's coming to get me.  If that wasn't bad enough, he starts yelling cantankerous gibberish at me in a gruff and boisterous voice and then without warning he explodes into pieces.  I'm not sure what that cranky beast is trying to say to me because I don't hang around long enough to find out.

Seriously Mummy.  What were you and Daddy thinking? Thanks for the nightmares.  : (

Love Linc xoxo

________________________________________________

Dear Mummy,

OMG Mummy! I love the new Mr Potato Head that you and Daddy gave to Linc, to give to me.  He is so cool.  We are now the best of friends and chat happily to each other.

I discovered he doesn't like it when you yell at him though, because his bits and pieces pop out and scatter all over the place!  The first time I hollered at him, I thought I had broken him forever and would be blamed for his demise.  Now we've gotten to know each other, I can't wait until he bursts apart again.

He's the best toy in the world!  Thanks. : )

Love Ollie xoxo   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...