Tuesday 26 June 2012

JUST HAVING A BIT OF FUN

Dear Mummy,

Remember when you asked me to pick up my toys which were scattered randomly across the lounge room this morning?  Do you remember how I responded? 

Well, I jumped out from behind a chair, with a reckless smirk on my face, planted my feet wide apart and assumed an aggressive sumo stance.  After pointing my finger at you, like a water pistol, I stuck my tongue out and blew as much air from my little lungs as I could expel.  As a result, a rather loud and sudden raspberry noise shot out in your general direction. 

Please understand that this absurd noise caught me by surprise too.  I just wanted to let you know that I did not mean anything by my impulsive actions. I was just having a bit of fun!

Love Ollie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...