Saturday 18 August 2012

THE PICK

Dear Mummy,

I don't know why you're so opposed to me sticking my finger up my nose.

You look exasperated each time I wedge it up there and I can't understand why you become so embarrassed when I show off my talented move to other people you know.  If anything, it's now become a great game to play with you.  Lately I've taken to hiding under the blankets or concealing myself behind chairs, just to see how long I can insert my pointer finger up my nostril before you promptly command me to withdraw it.

I keep informing you that there's a bug up there but for some reason you continually insist I use one of those futile white tissue things to blow the bug out instead.  As I find my own appendage of the hand a much more effective way of digging the bug out, I fail to understand why we have to waste time using those flimsy fabrics.

Also, as you're aware, I love playing games on your phone and I've recently discovered that my favourite app now allows me to send both you and Daddy, and Grandma and Grandpa thirty second video messages.  I've since realised that this the only way that I can have a really good dig around, without being interrupted.   I'm certain that, after viewing these randomly sent videos and watching my skills develop, you will concur, that driving my finger around, inside my nose, is the best method and an extremely effective way to to retrieve those bugs.

Love Ollie xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...